Monday, September 18, 2006

Christian Life Program 2006










The CFC Macau Christian Life Program began yesterday 17 September with an Orientation Talk given by Bro. Tony Mangente. A total of 46 participants attended and we expect it to increase this coming Sunday. During his talk, Bro. Tony mentioned the four kinds of people that Jesus wants to offer his salvation. They are the poor, the captives, the blind and the oppressed. He also explained the 3 basic modules of CLP. The talk was further enhanced by the sharings of Bro. Dante and Sis. Donna Quejano, Bro. Tony Perez, Sis. Jinky Bayog and Sis. Ely Dejarlo. After the talk there was also a question and answer session. A service meeting follows which was conducted by Bro. John Tacorda our CLP team leader.
CFC Macau

1 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to see that I'm not the only one that got a bit fat, Dante also
with all my respect for this site im going to use it to send a message to Dante and Rolly I'm realy miss you guys, I'm Francisco from Australia and I would like to know how is all my friends Philipinos from ex-Sunshine and Macau hope all is well.
my email address is lasyacres@hotmail.com cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home